Thursday 22 March 2012

Sarah Palin's Dirty Little Secret


Aaron Fleszar asks to share his story for the sake of freedom and democracy.

My name is Aaron Fleszar and what I would like to share with you the most devious plot to overthrow America. After years of mocking internet income opportunities I discovered a number of patterns and what appears to be a code. This code was acted upon leading up to the election in 2008 to create the illusion that the organization behind it is in control of our country.

The people behind this code are positioned to make billions through the destruction of the economy. The Feds are mad I broke this code and in an effort to save embarrassment they are breaking every law on the planet to keep a lid on this.

11 comment(s):

Brian K. said...

I'm not quite sure, but I'm pretty sure this man is insane.

Custopootimus said...

Reminds me of Jon Stewart's parody of Glen Beck when he broke down the words "Con•serv•ative" and "Li•bert•arian".

Anonymous said...

For the love of God, don't waste your time with this like I did.

Anonymous said...

The train wreck theory applies here. I didn't want to read it but I couldn't stop, at least for a while then I went into skim mode. But still, I had to see it through to the end, because I have a morbid sense of curiosity I guess. The person who wrote this is either completely insane, or is a discordian genius. Sometimes the lines between the two often blur...

Anonymous said...

Back in the days of zines and classified ads from the deranged in magazines when Ivan Stang wrote _High Weirdness by Mail_, you had to make a little effort to find the writings of lunatics. He needn't bother to write _High Weirdness on the Web_, at least not in book form--it's readily at hand, and only a web site could keep up with the proliferation of crackpottery. All it takes is looking vaguely like some famous or notorious person, or sharing a letter or two with their name, to end up as a part of the SPDLS conspiracy. Eek! The writings of terrorists and those of [fill in blank] both contain the word "the"! It's a plot, I tells ya.

Pterosonus said...

All lunatics should have editors. We just want the Cliff's Notes version of his rambling persecution fantasy.

Allivymar said...

Hilarious. Although, I didn't get the name connection between Track and Hitler. Maybe someone could enlighten me?

And how can he not include Geraldo Rivera with Cuiba and Yassan? He looks just like them. OOoooo and there's the media angle! I want credit for figuring that one out.

Lastly, apparently this guy thinks all black guys look aike. It would take a helluva lot of surgery for Mohammed to look like Crawford.

Anonymous said...

Did this guy take his medications??
For God's sake, you have to get it from the very first sight into that format-crazy webpage that they guy is missing a cuple of screws on the top.

Anonymous said...

After verifying what the writer claims I believe there's more truth to the story then the government cares to admit.

Anonymous said...

Jimson weed, no doubt about it...

Anonymous said...

Obviously the angry comments posted here are from Obama supporters.